Thursday, May 12, 2011

wahai sayang


thank God for giving me this baby that made me a mom...a wonderful baby who always make me smile...the feeling i have always wanted in my whole life...love and be loved deeply... now i believe in this bonding...me and you sidqi....i never thought it would be like this...every minuets counts.. if only you are by my side, i know u are safe n protected...and when u are not, im paranoid...
to be your greatest friend and lovely mummy is what i wish to be...to be there when ur heart broken ...to cuddle and let the fierce fade .. . berdoa dan didoakan...yes sayang , always berdoa... . Ya Allah, jadikanlah anakku ini anak yg solehah...anak yg solehah Ya Allah...anak yg solehah...... pray for happiness will always be with you wahai sayang... Maha agungnya Allah kurnia this feeling for me... remembering the first time i hold u , i was clueless... yet i know i will never let you go... the first time i gave u bath is when u are about 2month old.. i was scared.. but i turn motherly fast.. naturally gets inside me..wonderful... its magical .. .
never knew it will be this strong...

No comments: